Launching Solvent — IDO Guidelines
Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) has been something that has brought many new wave userbase over to the crypto space — having an amazing run in 2021, we definitely see this space to continue having their crazy impact in the coming years.
However, one key problem of NFTs is the issue of illiquidity, meaning it takes time to list and wait for someone to purchase your listed NFT.
That is where Solvent Protocol comes in!
Solvent is a platform to convert NFTs to fungible tokens known as droplets, giving the user instant liquidity. The instant liquidity for NFTs can provide users a platform to trade NFTs faster than they can today. Droplets can be traded on AMMs and Serum orderbooks on Solana. Users can trade the droplets owned by them to redeem NFTs in the Solvent buckets or swap droplets for $USDC directly from the platform. They can also stake their liquidity of the droplets into liquidity pools and earn liquidity rewards. Features like lending, loans, NFT derivatives, and more exciting integrations are to be released soon.
Backed by top-tier investors, we can definitely look forward to Solvent Protocol’s vision of providing value to all NFT holders instant liquidity and not just on Solana but the multi-chain future as well. You can try the app yourself → https://app.solvent.xyz/
We are extremely proud to bring Solvent to our Solanium community — sharing the best to our community.
We would like to once again remind our community that once you have successfully KYC’d in any of our IDOs — you can use the same wallet address to participate in subsequent Solanium project launches (without needing to do the verification process again)
We have also opened KYC for Tier 4 and 5 (Guaranteed Allocation) stakers — Go to the sidebar and click on Identity Verification
Solvent — IDO Details
- Token: $SVT
- Price Per Token: 0.3
- Number of Tokens: 833,334 SVT
- Accepted Currency: USDC
- Total raise in Public Sale: $250,000 USDC
- Distribution: Unlocked
Solvent— IDO Timeline (UTC)
- Whitelist Start: Jan 7, 2022–12:00:00 PM
- Whitelist Lottery Results: Jan 9, 2022–2:00:00 PM
== KYC for Whitelist Winners ==
- Sale Start: Jan 9, 2022–2:00:00 PM
- Distribution: Jan 13, 2022–2:00:00 PM
How to participate in whitelist for Solvent
1️⃣ ️Whitelist Start: Jan 7, 2022–12:00:00 PM (UTC)
2️⃣ Go to https://www.solanium.io/project/solvent
3️⃣️ Connect your Solana wallet
4️⃣ Connect your Telegram
5️⃣ Follow the tasks to increase your chance for winning the allocation
6️⃣ Participate in the Referral Campaign to gain the additional social ticket(s)
A percentage of the to-be-sold tokens will be allocated to the Social Pool.
You can collect Social Tickets by performing various social tasks such as Telegram and Twitter Tasks
A large part of the to-be-sold tokens will be allocated to Staking Pool tickets.
You can only get Staking Pool tickets by staking SLIM or SLIM-LP tokens.
Increase your Staking Pool tickets by increasing your token stake or extending your lock time
Staking pool ticket is an estimation and the final snapshot will be taken at the time of lottery results
- Please beware of the fake bots sending you messages — Do check with our amazing CM’s for any suspicious messages
- Always check the URL you’re visiting: Solanium.io
- “the SVT tokens nor the transactions for them have not been registered under the Unites States Securities Act of 1933 and any related securities may not offered or sold in the United States or to United States persons unless registered with the Securities Exchange Commission or if a registration exemption is available”