Launching DarleyGo — IDO Guidelines
DarleyGo is an online horse racing game built on Solana that uses the power of NFTs and blockchain technology to bring you a new thrilling gameplay experience. DarleyGo uses this cutting-edge technology to bring our players a new and speedy adventure while earning in-game tokens simultaneously. Backed by the world’s leading VCs in the blockchain industry including Jump Capital, GBV, GuildFi, etc, DarleyGo determines to bring the next real-world Metaverse horse racing
Every horse in the DarleyGo universe is unique, with distinct abilities and characteristics according to its pedigree.
Check out their unique gameplay below! ⏬
Phase 1: Design, Concept Proof (Q4 2021)
- Design/ art direction
- Game design (UX/ Game Logic)
- Proof of game concept
Phase 2: Collect, Race, Earn (Q1 2022)
- Genesis Horse Sales Event
- Alpha Game Launch with Racing Mode
- Collect and Trade NFT horses
Phase 3: Train & Breed (Q2 2022)
- Training Mode Release
- Breeding Mode release
- Team Racing Mode & Tournament
Phase 4: Experience Enhance (Q3 — Q4 2022)
- Mobile app version launch
- NFT collaboration
- Galaxy mode (Detail TBA)
The original team is made up of hardcore horseracing enthusiasts, skilled mobile game and blockchain developers, and game and movie graphic designers (ex-Racingland, Tencent, Alibaba, Mastercard, Capcom, and Bandai Namco).
DarleyGo is accelerating its game development to provide our players with a unique horse racing experience with a P2E economy and was successfully secured its seed round by world’s leading VCs including Jump Capital, Genesis Block Ventures, GuildFi, Solar Eco Fund, Avocado Guild, Big Brain Holdings, GBIC, Paribus Ventures, FollowtheSeed and Athena Ventures.
DarleyGo uses a dual-token model for its in-game economy.
$GXE is a low-velocity token that provides a solid monetary base for the game’s economy, while $DGE is the governance token for the DarleyGo universe that is utilized for breeding, staking, voting, special rewards, and the in-house marketplace
We would like to once again remind our community that once you have successfully KYC’d in any of our IDOs — you can use the same wallet address to participate in subsequent Solanium project launches (without needing to do the verification process again)
DarleyGo— IDO Details
- Token: $DGE
- Price Per Token: 0.08
- Number of Tokens: 20,000,000 DGE
- Accepted Currency: USDC
- Total raise in Public Sale: $1,600,000 USDC
- Distribution: Vested — 40% TGE, 20% every month for 3 months
DarleyGo — IDO Timeline (UTC)
- Whitelist Start: Mar 7, 2022–2:00:00 PM
- Whitelist Lottery Results: Mar 9, 2022–4:00:00 PM
== KYC for Whitelist Winners ==
- Sale Start: Mar 9, 2022–4:00:00 PM
- Distribution: Mar 17, 2022–12:00:00 PM
How to participate in whitelist for DarleyGo
1️⃣ ️Whitelist Start: Mar 7, 2022–2:00:00 PM (UTC)
2️⃣ Go to https://www.solanium.io/project/darleygo
3️⃣️ Connect your Solana wallet
4️⃣ Connect your Telegram
5️⃣ Follow the tasks to increase your chance of winning the allocation
6️⃣ Participate in the Referral Campaign to gain the additional social ticket(s)
A percentage of the to-be-sold tokens will be allocated to the Social Pool.
You can collect Social Tickets by performing various social tasks such as Telegram and Twitter Tasks
A large part of the to-be-sold tokens will be allocated to Staking Pool tickets.
You can only get Staking Pool tickets by staking SLIM or SLIM-LP tokens.
Increase your Staking Pool tickets by increasing your token stake or extending your lock time
Staking pool ticket is an estimation and the final snapshot will be taken at the time of lottery results
- Please beware of the fake bots sending you messages — Do check with our amazing CM’s for any suspicious messages
- Always check the URL you’re visiting: Solanium.io
- “the DGE tokens nor the transactions for them have not been registered under the Unites States Securities Act of 1933 and any related securities may not offered or sold in the United States or to United States persons unless registered with the Securities Exchange Commission or if a registration exemption is available”